About Juanita Smart
As a dedicated real estate agent, I am qualified to guide you in buying or selling a home. Enthusiasm, knowledge of the area and personal concern for the clients interests combine to make me an outstanding resource for your real estate transaction. I work extensively to help Buyers and Sellers meet their real estate goals.
Buying or selling a home is one of the most important transactions in the lives of many people. Because of that, it is important that you work with someone you trust and feel is a market expert with integrity. I measure my success through the satisfaction of my clients. I know that your success is my success.
I offer local expertise in a home market tailored to meet your needs. As a real estate professional, I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. I will keep you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market. I will make the process as pleasurable and stress-free an experience for you as I can.
I will provide sound and trustworthy advice to help you achieve your real estate goals. Let me guide you through the buying or selling of your home. I look forward to working with you.
Additional Information About Juanita
* Juanita is originally from Panama, is married to a 'sometimes' funny professor, and has two beautiful children.
* Juanita has over 30 years Real Estate Investment Experience.
* Works Extensively with New Homes
* Education: M.A. - UCLA, Licensed in MD (M.C., PG., HO) and DC., CDPE, CSP
* Employment: American Airlines - Public Service Rep., Real Estate - 1981 to present.
* Other Languages: Spanish & working knowledge of Portuguese.
* Charities: Love a Child, Life Outreach International, Hand of Hope, Feed the Children, Operation Smile.
* Juanita loves exercising, reading and listening to audios on the Bible & Personal Development, Travelling, and
sharing information (historical, health, financial) that encourages one to be their very best.